Bella Vista

Nallagandla, Hyderabad

Call +91-9848665559

Bella Vista Unit Details

CPR Bella Vista is one of the top most ongoing project near Gachibowli, Nallagandla, Hyderabad. This project is developed by one of the best builders "CPR Constructions". This project is comes with modern technologies. These triplex villas with 4 BHK are sizes ranges from 3440 sqft to 3925 sqft. In the total area of the venture only 40 % were used for construction and remaining 60% used for Amenities and Greenery. Every resident will enjoy the environment of this project.

Master Plan Master Plan
  • Floor Plan4 BHK - 3895sft
  • Floor Plan4 BHK - 3925sft
  • view All
Enquiry now

Enquiry

X
X

Please Fill the form